Samsung Galaxy S3- My First Impression!



Hey guys! How's it going?
Just yesterday, while I was in Chennai, India, I walked past a Samsung store. Then I thought for a second, won't they have the S3 here? And I went in there and asked them for the SIII! The staff, themselves were busy playing on the Tab2's and the S3's. Lol!
And then, I picked up the S3. It felt great in my hands and it was as light as the SII! I don't think it was lighter though. So the first thing I did was take a look around the phone. It looked pretty good, and sturdy. I had the white one with me, btw. There was the navy/blue one. But I think the white one looked sexier! ;) And then I unlocked it. While I did, small bubbles would show up when I touched the screen. The graphics was pretty good and looked real! Getting it unlocked, the first thing I noticed was that the screen, itself wasn't as bright as I expected. I don't know why, but the screen really looked dull to me. I did try putting it to full brightness and also auto brightness. On auto-brightness, it looked even dull-er. The lighting in the store was pretty good, so I don't think it was that, making the screen look dull. Next to the S3, there was the S2, so I just compared it with it, and the S2's screen looked better! I dunno if it's just me though. Maybe..
 After that, I checked out S-Voice. Which was basically a copy of Siri but didn't work as well as Siri. In my opinion S-voice sucked! lol The menu's and stuff looked normal. The next thing I did was open the Camera. The Camera was just awesome! I tried focus on to the samsung logo on the S2 which was next to me, and the focus range was pretty good. But I really don't think it's better than the one on the HTC One X. Well, that's all what I tried on the SIII. Overall, the build quality and everything except for the display was great. So, I conclude by saying that the new Samsung Galaxy SIII didn't live up to my expectations.
Thanks for reading!
Have a great one : )